There are many other compliances which need to be done on happening of the following events in the Company:
- Change in Authorized or Paid-up Share Capital of the Company.
- Transfer of shares
- Appointment or Change or resignation of Directors;
- Appointment of Managing Director;
- The increase of Authorised Capital;
- The issue of new Shares;
- Change of Name of Company;
- Change of Object of Company;
- Appointment or Change of Auditors.
- Loans are given to other Companies.
- Loans to Directors (only if the company complies with Section 185)
- Opening or closing of bank accounts or change in authorized signatories.
- Registration / Modification or Satisfaction of Charge etc
- The respective forms are required to be filed with the ROC within the specified time for all such events. Delay in such filings attracts the penalty or additional fees which keep on increasing as long as the non-compliance continues.
PRICING TO START PROPRIETORSHIP FORMATION IN INDIA
Customise Your Own Service Package
[WPT_SHOP column_keyword='thumbnails,product_title,description,category,rating,price,quantity,action' column_title='Thumbnails,Product Title,Description,Category,Rating,Price,Quantity,Action' mobile_hide='' product_cat_ids='19' template='business']