RASHA Advisory has equipped for implementation of GST (Goods and Services Tax) in the organization and Industry. It is utmost important from the beginning, that all transactions should be verified from GST prospective and GST implication should be assessed and compiled in the correct manner. Our Expert team will implement the GST in following manner:
- To identify the GST scope as per Industry concern
- Analyze each and every transaction of the company from GST perspective.
- Identification of Taxable transaction, Exempt transaction etc.
- Identification of specific benefits provided to particular industry or business location.
- Identification of Input GST Credit available to the company and best method of its utilization.
- Classification of the Product for CGST and SGST.
- Implementation of E-bill system
- Advisory on various issue over GST Matters and legal opinion on technical subjects of GST
Our Broad Services under GST regime:
- GSTIN Registration
- Filing GST Returns (Monthly / Quarterly / Half Yearly / Annual)
- GST Payment
- GST Refund
- Remittance of GST
- Assessment Under GST
- Assistance for Preparation of documents related to all GST Matters
- Consultancies on Legal Complexities Under GST
- Objections, appeals, revisions, rectification of order
- Amendments, renewal & modification in registration Certificates
- Darting of SOP and policies for better and effective implementation of GST in organization
- Output GST (On sales)
- Input tax credit (GST paid on purchases)
To file GST returns, GST compliant sales and purchase invoices are required
|Return Form||Particulars||Interval||Due Date|
|GSTR-1||Details of outward supplies of taxable goods and/or services effected||Monthly*||10th of the next month|
|GSTR-2||Details of inward supplies of taxable goods and/or services effected claiming input tax credit.||Monthly*||15th of the next month|
|GSTR-3||Monthly return on the basis of finalization of details of outward supplies and inward supplies along with the payment of amount of tax.||Monthly*||20th of the next month|
|GSTR-9||Annual Return||Annually||31st December of next financial year|
|GSTR-3B||Provisional return for the months of July 2017 to As on date||Monthly||20th of the next month|
PRICING TO START PROPRIETORSHIP FORMATION IN INDIA
Customise Your Own Service Package
[WPT_SHOP column_keyword='thumbnails,product_title,description,category,rating,price,quantity,action' column_title='Thumbnails,Product Title,Description,Category,Rating,Price,Quantity,Action' mobile_hide='' product_cat_ids='19' template='business']