Trade Mark Services in India
At RASHA we provide following services under Trade Mark Laws in India:
- Trademark Search and issuance of Search Report
- Opinion on the registrability of the trademark
- Filing of trademark applications
- Responding/replying to office of Registrar and actions
- Handling trademark opposition proceedings
- Appearance before the registrar of Trade Mark
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Advice on validity of registrations
- Advice on infringement and passing off
- Issuing legal notice (cease and desist letters)
- Publishing caution notice
- Trademark watch and monitoring services
- Renewal of trademarks
- Trademark due diligence
- Drafting license agreements, franchisee agreements and assignment deeds etc.
- Application under Madrid Protocol for registration of International Trade Mark
The process of Registration of Trade Mark In India:
Registration of Trademark usually involves the following steps:
- A preliminary search of existing Trademark.
- An application for the registration of Trademark.
- An examination of your application by the Trade Mark Registry (TMR).
- Publication of your mark in the Trademarks Journal.
- Opposition to the registration.
- Correction and amendment in the application.
- Acceptance of Registration.
Contact us for application of Logo/Brand Name/Trade Mark/ Mark/ Business Name in Delhi (India) on +91-8826983883, mail at email@example.com
[contact-form-7 id=”119″ title=”Query Form”]
[WPT_SHOP column_keyword=’thumbnails,product_title,description,category,rating,price,quantity,action’ column_title=’Thumbnails,Product Title,Description,Category,Rating,Price,Quantity,Action’ mobile_hide=” product_cat_ids=’19’ template=’business’]